- Shallow Water Color Correction (2 to 15 feet)
- Capture Vibrant Underwater Colors
- Snap-On Design for Easy Install/Removal
- Engineered for Tropical and Blue Water
- Includes Tether and Microfiber Storage Bag
The Snorkel Filter is the perfect filter for filming in very shallow depths (2 to 15ft deep). This filter is a lighter shade than our Red Filter, providing a specifically targeted color for shallow water filming. The Snorkel Filter corrects for the loss of red light underwater, from depths from 2 to 15 feet deep. Without this filter underwater videos often look oversaturated with green and blue. By adding the filter you allow the camera to capture bright, vibrant, underwater colors. This filter is precision made for tropical and blue water filming, but also works well in green water. PolarPro’s patented snap-on design allows you to quickly install and remove the filter. Before your next tropical vacation pick up the Snorkel Filter and amaze your friends with beautiful reef colors.